For muffin batter
- ½ cup (115 g) butter, softened
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups (250 g) all purpose flour/maida
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoon (28 g) melted butter
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar
- ¼ cup (30 g) flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉/190℃.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or aline the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, Mix flour, baking powder and salt and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until it turns pale yellow and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, whisking after each. Splash in vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture and milk, mix gently with a spoon or spatula.
- Scoop batter into the muffin cups.
- For streusel topping : In a small bowl, mix melted butter, flour, sugar and cinnamon powder well until it forms a crumb like texture like wet sand.
- Add a layer of this mixture on top the muffin batter with the help of a spoon. Don't mix the topping and muffin batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stick a toothpick or knife in the center of muffin and make sure it comes out clean.
- Let them rest and cool completely. Serve and enjoy!