Here is the recipe that can turn your boring/favorite Cereal into Muffins!! I have used cinnamon pecan wheat flakes for this recipe. You can use any cereal. Use less sugar if you are using frosted or sugar coated flakes.
- 1 ½ cup Cereal
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Multigrain flour
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Milk.
- Preheat oven to 350F(180 c)
- Grease 9 muffin cups or use muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients( cereal, raisins, multigrain flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt) and mix well.
- In another bowl add sugar, oil, egg, vanilla extract and milk; give it a whisk.
- Now combine dry ingredients with wet mixture; stir just until the flour mixture is moist.
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. (until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted). Remove from pan immediately, let them cool.
Servings : 9