Carrot Coconut Muffins
Easy and super tasty carrot coconut muffins. Hope you try the recipe and let me know in the comments below.
Yield : 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour/Maida
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated/shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Raisins (optional)
- 2 Eggs, or 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds + 6 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded carrots (approx. 3)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C. Line the muffin pan with cupcake liners or just grease the muffin pan with oil and dust it flour or just use silicone muffin moulds.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl using a whisk.
- Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dry ingredients. Just mix until well combined but do not overmix.
- Pour the batter in muffin moulds and bake for 25minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
- Make the icing by mixing powdered sugar, milk and vanilla essence using a whisk or spoon.
- Pour the icing over completely cooled muffins with the help of spoon.
- Serve and enjoy!