- 3 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chocolate chips.
Recipe video tutorial:
- Take a microwavable cup or mug.
- Add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- Give a mix so that the dry ingredients are combined well.
- Now add oil, water and a vanilla extract.
- Mix the batter well. Add some chocolate chips in the center.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the brownie and enjoy!
Youtube : The Icing world