Roasted Sweet Potato Cubes
Craving for snack? Try these guilt free healthy and yummy sweet potato cubes with Indian twist!
Sweet potatoes are good source of fibre and essential vitamins. In this recipe sweet potatoes are cut in small cubes and roasted in oven with touch of spices. They taste excellent with yogurt dip infused with sriracha or any hot sauce.
Author : Himabindu
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 420F (220C). Line the baking tray with aluminum foil and grease with olive oil.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- In a ziploc bag or a bowl, add all the ingredients and shake or mix well.
- Spread the coated potato cubes on the baking sheet.
- Let it roast for 20 minutes until caramelized.
- Take them out of oven and sprinkle with pepper powder.
- Yogurt Dip : mix yogurt and sriracha or any hot sauce.
- Dip and eat!