Yield : 28 cookies
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Oven temperature : 350℉/180℃
- 1 cup(230g) butter, softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup icing sugar(powdered sugar/confectioners sugar)
- 1 egg or flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup all purpose flour(maida)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ tbsp milk
- In a bowl, add softened butter and beat it for 4 minutes on medium speed with handheld electric mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment.
- Add icing sugar and beat it for 2 minutes, until well combined. Scrape down the sides with spatula and mix it well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add flour and salt, mix until crumbly. Now add milk and mix everything well.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag fitted with 1M large star tip(nozzle).
- Line 2 or 3 baking sheet/tray with parchment paper or silicone mats. Or you can even pipe the dough on an ungreased baking sheet/tray without parchment paper. If using parchment paper, mark 12 circles it with a pencil or pen, flip it and line it on a baking sheet/tray.
- Pipe the dough in 1 to 2 inch swirls, on parchment paper or on ungreased baking tray/sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill the piped cookies for atleast 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 350℉/180℃.
- Bake the cookies for 13 to 15 minutes, until golden brown on edges.
- Let them cool completely and enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram : @theicingworld