Pineapple whip is a frozen dessert and it's totally vegan and healthy too! This whip is a perfect dessert to cool off the summer heat!
Author : Himabindu
Yield : 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 ripe banana
- optional: 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut water
- Cut a fresh pineapple into cubes and freeze them overnight.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Every minute or so, stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Blend until evenly creamy consistency is attained.
- Spoon it into a cup or get fancy with a piping bag and swirl it into a serving cup.
- Top off with small pineapple cubes and a mint leaf for decoration.