Best Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup Coconut/sunflower/canola oil.
- 1 cup Sugar or 3/4 cup for less sweetness
- 2 Eggs kept at room temperature
- 3 ripe Bananas crushed
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour or maida
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven 350℉/180℃. Grease and dust the loaf pan or line with parchment paper overhanging on sides.
- In a bowl beat oil and sugar for 2 minutes using a hand whisk or electric mixer.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and crushed bananas. Mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and chopped walnuts. Gently mix everything together using a spatula. Do not over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased and floured or parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 53 minutes.
- Cool it completely then slice it and enjoy!
For vegan version, substitute eggs with flax seed mixture or extra two more bananas!