Banana Blueberry Muffins - Vegan
Easy banana blueberry muffins recipe without eggs and diary.
Yield : 12 muffins
Cook time : 25 minutes
Temperature : 350℉/180℃
- 4 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1½ cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk of your choice
- ½ tsp vanilla essence/extract
- Set oven temperature to 350℉/180℃, let it preheat. Coat a muffin pan with oil or line with cupcake liners or just use silicone muffin moulds. Set aside.
- In a bowl mash bananas, add in sugar and oil. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt and water. Mix with spatula or spoon until everything combines well.
- Add blueberries and give gentle mix.
- Spoon the batter into muffin moulds and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Once done, let them cool completely. Make the icing by mixing powdered sugar, milk and vanilla essence. Pour icing over muffins with the help of spoon. Serve and enjoy!